Video Time Machine 1.3

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Entertainment
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.3 (iTunes)

Description:

**HOLIDAY TIME MACHINE, POLITICAL TIME MACHINE, AND VIDEO TIME MACHINE ARE ALL FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME - DOWNLOAD THEM ALL TODAY!** Check them out and spread the word!WATCH OVER 10,000 HAND-PICKED VIDEOS FROM 1860 TO 2011Pick a year and watch specific categories including TV, Music, Advertisements, Trailers, Video Games, Sports, and more!Discover awesome videos and share them on Facebook + Twitter! Step back into whatever era you fancy, the "Video Time Machine" way!★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★#1 paid iPad App in the USA!#2 paid iPhone Entertainment App in the USA!★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:Roger Ebert: "You can get lost in here."Engadget: "Gives us a unique opportunity to witness a slice of life."Gizmodo: "Serves as a really great cross section of pop culture over the years. I'm definitely going to lose hours to this..."Softpedia: "A magnificent application" - "a one-of-a-kind approach for serving video to users of all ages" - "so intuitive and appealing that it simply cannot miss"...from our users:DWAYNE KELLY: "THIS is the real "killer app" on the iPhone 4. It does everything it says it does and at a very high level indeed."Jetranger8763: "This could be the best constructed app I've ever seen. Easy to use, funny, and most of all great material to share with friends."NolanB2: "I could spend hours of pure enjoyment with this amazing app!"FEATURES:• Universal App (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)• Over 10,000 videos and growing• Super-fast browsing, even on 3G connection• Airplay enabled• Easy social media sharingVIDEO CONTENT TOTALS:2000's = 1,521 videos1990's = 1,607 videos1980's = 1,874 videos1970's = 1,565 videos1960's = 1,848 videos1950's = 589 videos1940's = 256 videos1930's = 227 videos1920's = 196 videos1910's = 150 videos1900's = 140 videos1860-1899 = 60 videosWe are adding more videos almost every day!!!THANK YOULeave us feedback for what you'd like to see in future versions of the app! We are here to support you!NOTE: This app requires an internet connectionCheck out http://videotimemachine.tv for more info and cool commercials

What's New

iPad support added! (Universal App)

Video Time Machine

更多...