BootyDance 1.0

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Games
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Get ready to "Shake your pompom" with this fun and cool application. Try to follow the choreography and song beat. The application includes great tracks from talented artists like Saschali, Cherisse, Jay Fresh and more. Special Introduction price of 0.99$ ! - 5 great tracks - 2 levels of difficulty - Share your score on Facebook - Free updates of new songs and choreography You will be amazed and I bet you will show all your friends !What people are saying worldwide: Bums at finger tips! - ★★★★★by DJ Ouss - Version 1.0 - 23 March 2011Good songs and lots of fun!Sweet - ★★★★★by Psychodelic80 - Version 1.0 - 23 March 2011Great music loads of fun :)Cool app!! - ★★★★★by Elcarloso - Version 1.0 - 22 March 2011This is really cool...i wish I could have control like that in real life...!!!What an amazing game! - ★★★★★by JuuunnniioR - Version 1.0 - 22 March 2011I really like the way that booty moves!!its a must have game! - ★★★★★by jjstyle81 - Version 1.0 - 22 March 2011great game, great music, great booty! :)Fun and original - ★★★★★by Sifera - Version 1.0 - 22 March 2011Great songs, great games and kind of sXXxy ;)

BootyDance

更多...