everyAir 1.16.2

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Utilities
Price: $4.99 -> Free, Version: 1.16.2 (iTunes)

Description:

*** SPECIAL PROMOTION ****** For an extremely limited time only, get everyAir remote desktop for FREE!! ***everyAir is a remote desktop application that is designed to let you smoothly play games and rich media. With everyAir you'll be able to play World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, or any other game -- all on your iPad 1st/2nd Gen, iPhone 4/3GS, or iPod Touch 3rd/4th Gen. You'll also finally have streaming Flash videos and games at 30+ frames per second. If you wanted to use your business productivity apps, you could do that, too. But then with so many fun options, why would you want to?everyAir's unbelievable performance is possible because of our custom server technology. Rather than relying on VNC or RDP, we architected a new way of handling remote desktop connectivity.We have a slew of features planned, so for a limited time only, the app is absolutely free! Get in at this introductory rate and your future updates will be free as well!This release of everyAir is optimized to work over local wi-fi.Early tester reviews:=================="For as long as I've played World of Warcraft, I wanted to play it while on the can… I'm finally able to, absolutely amazing." "I got an iPad from school, and now all I do is watch Starcraft 2 replays and YouTube videos." ✔ Supported Operating Systems:==================● All versions of Win7● All versions of Vista● All versions of Windows XP● OSX - Snow Leopard, Leopard✔ Features:==================● Full desktop control● Blazing fast framerates in all your favorite games● Stream Flash videos and games on your iDevice● Control all your normal productivity applications: email, web browser, Word, PowerPoint● Instantly resize and manipulate your computer's windows with Snap To Window● Custom gamepad to let you fully control mouse in games● Custom keyboard ● Tap mode lets you control your desktop with touch input● Streamlined server software without bloated installation ● Universal binary for iPhone and iPod Touch✔ Upcoming features:====================● Enhanced security model● Full Internet connectivity● AudioGot more feature suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Send us email: hello*everyair.net➤ To get started:=============1. Go to everyair.net/download and download the server software2. Find your computer's local ip address from the everyAir server console3. Enter your computer's ip address into the app on your iPad4. Click ConnectEnough with productivity, start having fun.

What's New

+ Password protection+ More performance improvements+ More descriptive connection error messages+ Support for server side performance improvements+ Several other minor fixes and cleanups

everyAir

更多...