Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking 1.1

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Business
Price: $14.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1 (iTunes)

Description:

Special complimentary offer for MBACSC participants-Thursday limited time only. (reg.$14.99) Finance & Investment Banking App is a complete MBA level finance review and investment banking guide! The Universal version 1.1 App emphasizes extreme practicality and efficiency as an interview preparation and reference tool providing vast amounts of finance information at your fingertips!The App is intuitively laid out and cross-referenced between the Accounting, Valuation, Capital Markets, LBOs, M&A and Options sections. The App contains over 60 cards and includes a section on interview strategies and a practice section that will help you prepare for the most demanding job interviews.Features/Benefits:Over 60 cards filled with accounting, finance and valuation concepts and examples A complete Interview Framework section with great interview tips Create your own groups of cards by topic or interview question for easy access Use the practice section to test your recall by flipping through random cardsUse the Q&A section to practice typical finance case questions Use easy links within cards to take you to related information/cardsFind topics easily using the deck’s search engine Navigate through all topics easily and intuitively Jobjuice was founded by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful interview and reference tools for Finance, I-Banking, Strategy, Consulting and Marketing. "There are a lot of details to consider in tackling an investment banking problem, and I found this tool to be an ideal way of cementing a mental 'checklist' of relevant points in my mind."Arik Prawer - Summer Associate, Donaldson Lufkin Jenrette"Jobjuice cards have effectively summarized many of the concepts I have learned at school in order to prepare me for interviews and as a quick reference to maintain the knowledge I have gained. In short, they have been an exceptional investment." Geoffrey Hart – Wharton MBAFor more information on our products visit www.jobjuice.com. Look out for future versions in other languages.CONTENTS: Financial Statement OverviewIncome Statement Balance SheetCash Flow Statement Fin. Stmts. - How They RelateFin. Stmts. - Interaction ChartIncome Statement AdjustmentsInventory Accounting MethodsLiquidity RatiosLeverage RatiosActivity RatiosProfitability RatiosGrowth RatiosCoverage RatiosMeasuring Returns RatiosFinancial Ratios: Quick ViewTotal Enterprise ValueMarket Value of Equity3 Valuation MethodsKey Factors Influencing ValuationHierarchy of Values Discounted Cash Flow ValuationCash Flows for DCFCalculating Discount RatesDCF ExamplePublic Market Comparables ValuationPublic Market Valuation ExamplePrecedent Transactions ValuationPrecedent Transactions ExampleTriangulation of Value Pros and Cons of Valuation MethodsAPV Valuation Debt and Equity InstrumentsDebt Ratings and PricingDebt Ratings Optimal Capital Structure Optimal Capital Structure Graph A&BInitial Public OfferingsLeveraged BuyoutsLeveraged Buyout TrendsLeveraged Buyouts ExampleM & A StrategyEPS Accretion/DilutionAcquisition Structuring Acquisition CurrencyAcquisitions: Purchase MethodsLBOs and M&A QuestionsFinancial Options Valuation Real Options ValuationHow to get an InterviewBefore the InterviewThe Interview FrameworkYou’re in the Driver’s SeatWho are you?Do you want to work here?Interest in FinanceKnowledge of Investment BankingInvestment Banking GroupsTypes of I-BanksKnowledge of the FirmWill you succeed in this environment?Are you analytical?How to approach difficult questionsImpress me one more time

What's New

Universal version designed for iPad too! Optimized viewing on larger screen with easy navigation. Includes new functionalities such as "Add to Favorites", "Share/Follow Us" section and others.

Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking

更多...