Tuner&Beat Master 1.40

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Music
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.40 (iTunes)

Description:

Free of Charge for a Limited time to celebrate the Independence Day of the United States of America.--One Day Only.Official Test Video: appeared on the TOP10 list of "What's Hot" in Korea, America, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Russia and more stores.★★Read our users' reviews, you'll know it worths★【Incredibly useful - The tuner is fantastic. The metronome is great. Completely replaces Stan alone metronome and tuner that I paid for.】【Super Cool! - My guitar is tuned better after using this app than it has been in years! I lost my tuner recently and was concerned that an app wouldn't work as well... So glad I gave it a try!】【Perfect Guitar Tool - A must have for every guitarists!!】【AMAZING APP - This guitar tuner app is so easy to use and all the alternate tuning options it has in it really helps. All you do is chose which tuning you want then start tuning.】【Love this app like I love my music. - This is the best tuner app ever, I don't need my old tuners anymore, lol. Thanks, good job 5, stars.】【Great for ukulele - Tuned my ukulele to perfection】【Very cool app - Don't need my guitar tuner anymore when I can use this app on my phone】【Great!! - I highly recommend this app to anyone that was a good quality tuner it tuned my guitar to perfection. :) thanks!!! Much love.】【Perfect for everything - It has support for 8-string guitars and baritone guitars even the charley hunter tuning, thanks.】====Description====Tuner&Beat Master is a professional toolkit for every musicians with chromatic tuner and metronome function.The accuracy is upto +/- 100 cent and there are 70 more build-in tuning modes.It supporst three input modes:Build-in Microphone,line-in and clip-on piezo pickup input modes.====Tuner Features====*User-friendly and Easy to use.*Chromatic tuning with 16 kinds of A4 calibrations*Support 26 different instruments' tuning(as below)*Build-in 70 more tuning modes.*Up to +/- 1/100 semitone(+/- cent) precision====Metronome Features====▲Time signatures (total 64 kinds) ▲Subdivisions (total 42 kinds) ▲TEMPO Range: from 30 to 240 bpm. ▲TAP TEMPO: Press the switch to the tap mode and press TAP to find your own tempo. ▲ACCENT: Each beat can be assigned as an accent on the top of the screen. ▲SOUND: 9 kinds of metronome sounds.====Supports 26 Instruments====6-String Guitar 7-string Guitar 8-string Guitar 12-string Guitar 4-String Bass 5-string Bass 6-string Bass 7-string Bass Piccolo Bass 4-String Ukulele 6-String Ukulele 8-String Ukulele Violin Viola Cello Double Bass Banjo Dorbo Erhu Guzheng Mandolin Mandola Mandocello 6-String Bouzouki 8-String Bouzouki Dulcimer

What's New

Bug Fixed: Keep working when sleeping but stop working when exit.

Tuner&Beat Master

更多...