Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar 1.03

Category: Books
Price: $9.99 (iTunes)

Description:

Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me
Cecily von Ziegesar
Poppy
August 1, 2008

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side where my friends and I live, and go to school, and play, and sleep- sometimes with each other...

So unfolds Gossip Girl, the cutting-edge new paperback original series about the provocative lives of New York City's prestigious private school young adults. Gossip Girl herself is an anonymous narrator with the ultimate insider scoop on the inner-workings of this privileged society because she's one of them. Sharp wit, intriguing characters, and high stakes melodrama drive the action of this addictive series that have made Gossip Girl the lit world's new "it" girl.

In You Know You Love Me, the fabulous crowd from Gossip Girl is back and things are heating up in Central Park. It's brunette vixen Blair Waldorf's seventeenth birthday and she knows exactly what she wants- Nate, her studly stoner boyfriend of three years. But Blair's been too busy filling out Ivy League college applications to notice that Nate has found himself another playmate. Meanwhile, on the other side of the park, love-starved poet Dan pines away for blond bombshell Serena, who's just submitted her first movie in the Constance Billard School of Girls Film Festival.

And wait, hey, are Serena and Blair friends again? I myself was too busy gorging on champagne and birthday cake to do much prying. But never fear, I'll find out soon enough. GG never misses a thing.

You know you love me,

Gossip Girl
www.gossipgirl.net

About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar has always lived in New York City. This is her second Gossip Girl novel, although she's written lots of things about lots of people. She's already working on her next book, so be careful what you do or say and who you're seen with.

About Iceberg
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.

Features
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.

About Hachette
Hachette Book Group USA is a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, and owned by Hachette Livre, the second largest publisher in the world. In one year, HBGUSA publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children’s books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2007, the company had a record 82 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 20 of them ranked #1. In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle Books, Microsoft Learning, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon Press, Filipacchi Publishing, Kensington, MQ Publications, Strictly By The Book, Weinstein Books and Gildan Media.

About Scrollmotion
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.

Support
If you have any technical problems please email us at icebergsupport*scrollmotion.com before you post a review.
Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar

更多...