顯示結果從 1 到 7 共計 7 條
    crazyivan 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:07-27-2008
    文章:162
    謝謝你: 5
    在 4篇文章中獲得 9個感謝
    Hello Everyone,

I got my 3G iPhone on July 22, 2008. After using it for several days, I must say that I am disappointed about its battery.

First day experience:

I used it in the following situation: Turned on 3G, Turned on AGPS, Turned off Wi-Fi, Used it to check email three times, and No call being made.

After the first day, I decided to turn off every 3G related features. Under this situation, it lasted longer (I keep it on the standby mode: No phone call).

I think that 3G iPhone is not worth unless you need to use those 3G features. You need to balance the Speed and the very Short Battery Life. Also, AT & T won't lock the first generation iPhone for me. It pissed of me. I am thinking about to return the 3G iPhone within 30 days. Good luck to everyone iPhone fan. My advice is either to stick with 2G iphone or wait for next generation iPhone.

zzz99 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:10-28-2007
    文章:5,186
    謝謝你: 0
    在 3篇文章中獲得 25個感謝
    So how long it last for you on the first day and second day? 10 hours then battery ran out?

crazyivan 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:07-27-2008
    文章:162
    謝謝你: 5
    在 4篇文章中獲得 9個感謝
    8 hours for the first day. Once I turned off every 3G related features, it lasted for three days.

愛用者

註冊日期:07-13-2008
    文章:109
    謝謝你: 2
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我覺得電池還好吧! 看影片真的差不多能撐五個小時!! 我也是用3G iphone! 平日也是上網 看youtube 當然電量會下降 不過也算還可以吧!! 都不用的話 我看純待機時電量只下降一小格而已!!

剛加入我們

註冊日期:07-29-2008
    文章:21
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    3g 用電量超大.. 和超熱....

影片 和 wifi 的用電問題反而不大
    加上 standby 時wifi 會自動關掉

我也是把3g 關掉
    話音質素會明顯下降
    但熱量和電量也明顯改善

需要用到高速上網 但又沒wifi 時才再開 3g

此篇文章於 07-29-2008 21:30 被 hikaru99 編輯。

剛加入我們

註冊日期:07-23-2008
    文章:22
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我的很奇怪耶...safari動不動就說safari cannot connect cuz the server is not responding....然後要重開機 or sim 卡拔掉重裝才恢復連線...不能連線的時候palringo 可以連,facebook chat那邊不行連,email可以check, gps也一直load...好像網路靜止般...電力嘛..不是很強說真的,不過都可以陪我度過一天拉
    有時候用的凶 (六小時吧) 就差不多要沒了
    我有一次,好像睡覺前把3g關了,然後有開wifi...不知道是不是忘記用自動上鎖還是幹嘛
    隔天起床開不了機~電池全部用光了XDDD

sickfoot 的頭像

新生報到

註冊日期:07-29-2008
    文章:11
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    引用 作者: crazyivan 查看文章
    AT & T won't lock the first generation iPhone for me.
    you meant UNLOCK right?
    you do have some other typo, or I should say grammar mistake like
    "it pissed me off"
    "turn 3G on"

anyway, I don't have a 3G iphone yet, so don't know if the battery really sucks that much.
    don't know how AGPS really works. However, if you have it on, does it keep sending the signal so that uses too much battery power?
    could you try leave the 3G on but AGPS off, see if that would help.
    此篇文章於 07-29-2008 22:58 被 sickfoot 編輯。

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端