Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden 1.2

Device: iPhone
Category: Games
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.2 (iTunes)

Description:

CHRISTMAS TIME - SUPER SALE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!Reviews from web-sites:8/10 Pocket Gamer: "Unlike rival tower defence clones, this game will keep you thoroughly occupied for many days to come." 4/5 AppSafari: " With a storyline and RPG style leveling up, this game definitely stands out of the crowd." 8/10 Slide Gamer: "I enjoyed Legends of Elendria, it kept me on my toes and it was a well balanced game."3/4 Slide to Play: "Legends of Elendria offers a well-made and deep tower defence experience."Game: The Frozen Maiden blends popular tower defence genre with role-playing elements. Unlock towers, skills and spells as you progress through the thrilling fantasy story! Main game features:* Several hours of gameplay* Challenging and fun gameplay* Four tower types, with unique upgrade options* 14 different enemy types* Dozens of different battlegrounds * Fantasy story* Role playing character progress* Epic soundtrack.* HARD MODE - The most challenging TD on iPhone### Play through, We Challenge You! ###

Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden

更多...