10 Tap 2 Fun 1.0

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Entertainment
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Feeling boring? Thinking what to do to have some fun while waiting for someone special to appear? Feeling stressed? Need to calm yourself down with some cool and fun stuff?Having the urge to tap your iphone? “I need to tap!!! I need some fun!!??????”Needed to pull some jokes with your friends??**************************************************************10 Tap 2 Fun is the app for you!!!Have it now, you will never missed fun with it.**************************************************************Download it now, and tap it. 10 funny taps and 50 cute sounds (Sad, Happy, Evil, animals and many more) 2 have a fun you will never forget!Tap it once, Tap it 2 times, Tap it triple …Quadruple …Quintuple and you will be surprised.This application will produce different cool and funny amazing sound for each emotion. Tap it 2 times, or Tap it 3 times, 4 times or even 5 times…and see what it does 2 have fun.It always make my day every time I tap it. **************************************************************

10 Tap 2 Fun

更多...