+ Emoji 1.0

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Utilities
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

+ Emoji IS BY FAR THE EASIEST EMOTICON APP TO ENABLE THIS KEYBOARD - ONLY 2 STEPS!!!With + Emoji you can now use emoticons anywhere you use your keyboard with a iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. + Emoji enables the special Japanese Keyboard. There are over 470 emoticons that will now be enabled.+ Emoji supports any version of iOS of 3.0 or above!+ Emoji is a plus app which means if you buy it you can install it on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!NOTE: If you have problems enabling it, watch the video below and it should fix the problem.iPad Instructions: CUSTOMERS:Question from a customer:I can get it to work on my iPhone 4, and can post emoji to twitter, but my friend with an iPhone 4 from AT&T cannot see it, it comes up like this *** ?o? ?p?o?s?t ?t?o? ?t? w?i?t?t?e?r ?o?k? ?l?e? ?m?e? ?k?n?o?w *** and I wrote ** I was able to post to twitter ok let me know with a smiley face ***Question from a answer:The issue is with Verizon, as they don’t support sending text messages with UTF8 characters to devices outside their own network.In the current state, Verizon iPhones can receive emoji text messages from either AT&T or Verizon iPhonessend emoji text messages only to other Verizon iPhone usersHopefully Verizon can figure out some way to support sending emoji icons to AT&T iPhone users, as currently AT&T has no problems.

+ Emoji

更多...