Learning C++ 1.1

Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Education
Price: $3.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1 (iTunes)

Description:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!Take advantage of the reduced price...Actual price $4.99!-------THANK YOU FOR THE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. WE HOPE YOU BENEFIT THE MOST FROM OUR APP.-------"Learning C++ isn't just about knowing the language, but knowing what to not do and what to avoid..." Steve McNamara, University of Kansas"This is, by far, the best book I have ever read and followed in my entire life. It surpasses all books I know, that teach different programming languages and styles." - Scott Alberstein, ComCat reviews-------Our users:"Hey Joseph! I just wanted to say that my dad is so proud of me for learning c++ at the age of 14. I bought your book 3 months ago and will be done with it by next month" - Nicholas Pitt, 14yo programmer."OMG! This book has prepared me incredibley for my first year of computer science. I learned C++ with 0 prerequisite, and that is just unbelievable. Thank you Mr. Kalash" - Joanne Summers, student in University of Pennsylvania"Total respect for - by far - the best and most complete c++ book on the market!" - Patrick ScottMore reviews and ratings available on our Kindle version of the book on Amazon: questions, please do not hesitate to email us:For feedback and technical questions: LearningCPP*SoftMachine.wsFor C/C++ questions: Joseph*Softmachine.wsReviews and comments highly appreciated to keep the updates coming!

What's New

- Fixed redundant "rate app" reminder- Fixed lesson 3 in appendix sudden crash- Smoother user interface- Several bug fixes- Optimized for iPod touch 2nd generation and iPhone 3GKindle Book: amazon.com/dp/B00480P5MG/------Enjoy Learning C++?Please rate it on the App store to keep updates coming!

Learning C++

更多...