Magic Painter 1.1.1

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Entertainment
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1.1 (iTunes)

Description:

★★★FOR THE SAKE OF ART:$2.99 -> FREE AT THIS WEEKEND!!!★★★★★★BECOME AN AMAZING MORDEN ARTIST TONIGHT!!!★★★Magic Painter is an amazing app that takes you to enjoy with the fascinating drawing.In an easy way,those eleven wonderful paint-brushes,tens of color make your imagination expansed unlimitedly.With one single brush style or varieties,color choosing and background changing,to create excited modern art.Anywhere,anytime,touch is magic!User comments:Awesome app!esp.the Vine,touch the screen and look it grow up!I really enjoy it everyday in my subway-riding. *Debbie Smithlots of possibilities,easy to use.my mummy and grandma love it too. *Julian J.Watch the demo: 11 different kinds of brushes(Rope,Rejoice,Splashing,Pixel,Fantasy,Vine,Oil,Silky,Galaxy,Coral,Quills).- Size adjustment slider.- Tens of color and style choose available for every brush.- Thousands style to combination!- Eraser tool,4 shade intensity available.- Undo function(1 times).- 30 kinds of canvases(background).- Use the image of Camera Roll as background.- Save to Camera Roll.- Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/Mail post function.

What's New

- Bug fixed: Share function fixed.- Bug fixed: In iPad version, after close the app and enter again can't choose bushes and color(I'm sorry about that).- Bug fixed: Quit App without saving current canvas.- Brush: Coral brush won't be narrow when you are touching the screen.- Brush: Rejoice brush's acceleration raised, more easy to control now.- Brush: Slowdown slightly the velocity of Galaxy brush narrowed.- Review hint added.- In iPhone version,a back button added in color and brush pick bar.- A little kernel optimized

Magic Painter

更多...