Word Collage 1.0

Device: iOS Universal
Category: Reference
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Create stunning word collages on your iPhone and iPad! Set up a collage with your text(or website URL), different layouts, fonts, and color themes.Simply start by clicking on the "Text" button. Add some text or input a website url. Select color theme and font in Settings. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation. Word Collage even lets you pan and zoom the picture.FEATURES:● 6 word layouts: Horizontal, Vertical, Half and Half, Mostly Horizontal, Mostly Vertical and Any● 24 themes● 21 custom fonts● Pan and zoom● Supports both Landscape and Portrait orientations● Save the collage to your photo library or send it by email● Share the collage with your friends on Facebook or TwitterFEEDBACK: If you enjoy Word Collage, be sure to rate each new version 5 star on the App Store. Your positive ratings and reviews allow me to improve/update the app. 
Please don’t leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (because I can’t answer you back). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email. I’m glad to help our users. ➜ Visit my website for more info: http://mobile.alextataurov.com/wordcollage -------------------------------------------------- ➜ Drop me a line: alexey.tataurov*gmail.com -------------------------------------------------- ❤ If you enjoy the app, please rate it on App Store and tell a friend

Word Collage

更多...