Slap Word | Beautiful Word Action 1.02

Category: Games
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.02 (iTunes)

Description:

A Word Game Like You've never seen before (w/ 3D effects).
Give your brain a true workout, finding, slapping and swaping words in SlapWord.

Please Leave Feedback It Means a lot to me/

** Featured on IndiePhone **
http://indiephone.net/featured-games/

"You can even jump over letters you have already used. It’s honestly a no holds barred word search game."

-iphonegamerblog.com

---------------------------------------------------
newtonslight: can you please email me at anthonyl*well.com so I can assit you in debugging the issue? I've not seen this problem myself or heard of it from any of the testers

as for random word patterns.. those are actually words from a dictionary, I can switch to a different one and disallow 2 letter words as most do if you would wish

the words missing are simply not in the database of 300,000 words I'm planning on switching it up but there are some limitations as to how quickly they can be looked up without killing performance.

for example adding supporting plurals isn't possible (ie: nut is a word and nuts is not)

but i'm working up it hopefully in a short bit of time it will be up to your standards

------------------------------------------------

* Updated approval includes, better dialogs, more words in the dictionary and enhancements to level 8.*

* New and Noteworthy Word Games (US) *
* What's Hot Word Games (US) *

Video of The Game:

Not only will you have to find words, but you will also have to meet different objectives are you go on.

Many different letter pools statistically generated with my advanced algorithms so you always find interesting words!

(we don't just use a random number generator like many other words games)

Chose your Mode:
Normal or Panic ( Get Right into the Action)

* Highly Tuned Touch Controls
* Flip and Swap Tiles at a cost.
* 3D OpenGL Graphics.
* Exercise your brain!
* Fact Paced Action
* Multiple Modes
* Many Different Unique Levels
* High Scores
* Great Music and Sound Effects
* Improvements In Development
* Find words, forwards, backwards, up, down and diagonally

From the Developer of Zoom Jump, and A Notepad Server.

View my Development Log (including Videos) and see how SlapWord came to be at

http://www.anthonylamantia.com/blog/

Note:
for speed I recommend a 3rd Generation iPod Touch or iPhone 3GS

Thanks!

What's New

* Now Requires iOS 4.0
* Crash Fix

* if you have problems or run into a bug, please email me at anthonyl*well.com so I can update the application with a fix.

Slap Word | Beautiful Word Action

更多...