AA+ World/European History Study Cards (Exambusters) 1.0

Category: Education
Price: $4.99 (iTunes)

Description:

A COURSE in an APP! Over 650 questions and answers written by certified teachers and college professors with a focus on exam preparation. Highlights essential World/European History dates, historic figures, events, and facts you need to know to test well. Prepare for quizzes, tests, AP, PRAXIS II, CLEP, SAT II, GED. Examine study cards one by one in sequence, and eliminate them from your stack once you've learned them. Topics: Beginning of Civilization, Middle Ages, Early Modern Times, Rights and Revolutions, Nationalism, Imperialism, Between the World Wars, The United Nations, The Cold War, Contemporary Age

CUSTOMER PRAISE

Really helped me prepare for my exams.
----Kristian Paras, Senior, Bergenfield, N.J.

Hi-thank goodness for your flash cards because I had forgotten a lot. Now that my mind has been refreshed, I can continue and I'm learning so much more. Thanks.
----Sarah Thomas, Student, Seattle, WA

Exambusters really helps students.
----John Johnson, teacher, St.Paul, MN

This is the best way to master a subject, and it really works! Thanks a lot for all of your help.
----James Shaw, Navy, Sulphur Springs, Texas

A real time saver, great for cramming.
----Joe McCarthy, Senior, State College, PA

These cards helped my daughter through a very demanding exam period. I will recommend them to my friends.
----Lisa Yumibe, Indianapolis, Indiana

Thank you for introducing us to your product. They are a winner.
----Preston Young, President, Learning Dynamics Tutoring, Hackensack, N.J.

These study cards are a perfect supplement to any textbook.
----Barbara Silber, Science Department Chair, The Fieldston School, Riverdale, New York

Exambusters really do the job!
----Alex Tushinsky, Instructor, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey

AA+ World/European History Study Cards (Exambusters)

更多...