iTap Insanity 00000200904270001

Category: Games
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

iTap Insanity is an original, beautifully designed, and incredibly challenging arcade-style music game that will put your hand-eye coordination skills to the ultimate test (Insanity!!). While enjoying one of the included insane tracks, tap on the buttons when the light between your target arrows is lit. As you make it through to the next level, the intensity increases along with the colors and speed. If you can make it through to Insanity mode without going insane, a surprise awaits you. Awesome gaming experience and wildly addictive!

iTap Insanity features rich colorful graphics, kids mode, easy/med/hard modes, and Insanity mode....if you can make it that far. It also allows you to play your own songs from your iPod if you choose, when you select "sounds off" mode (and relaunch the app). Kids mode and Easy mode are where you will learn about your hand-eye coordination skills. It also gives you an idea of what to expect in the next levels. Medium mode is where you will really sharpen your skills in preparation for Hard mode. A lot of time spent here will prepare you well to move on to what will surely be an intense challenge to your mind and reflexes. And Insanity mode is just that....enough to make you go insane. Here you will find yourself among the elite when it comes to coordination skills and concentration. If you complete this category and find than you haven't lost your mind, a hilarious surprise awaits that will surely push you over the edge.

User testimonial:
"The first time I played I thought it would be a breeze and then I found it becoming really addictive as the levels got harder." -Spike
iTap Insanity

更多...