Defender Chronicles - Legend of The Desert King 1.4.1

Category: Games
Price: $4.99 -> $2.99 (iTunes)

Description:

SALE 40% OFF - A castle defense game with an involving fantasy story that has led to numerous great reviews!

WHAT THEY SAY
“If a Tower Defense game had babies with Warcraft and Diablo 2, it would be called: Defender Chronicles.” – iTunes US Review

“After 50 or so reviews, I have struck gold. My first 5 star rating goes to Defender Chronicles. The game reminds me of Puzzle Quest, when it comes to being addictive and getting stuck in my mind. I have played this for more than 20 hours already. 5 out of 5” – iPhoneGameNetwork

“I am level 222 and have spent over 100 hours since I bought the game last month and I’m still playing!” - Defender Chronicles forumer

“Defender Chronicles – It’s better than Percocet. It pretty much got me through my 3-day appendectomy stay in the hospital last month and made me forget the pain the way Percocet couldn’t.” - Macenstein.com

FEATURES

• Epic storyline with Voice Over
• Over 20 different types of units with distinct abilities
• Unlockable secrets from the Great Library
• Hundreds of unique items for hero
• 5 difficulty levels and 5 game modes
• Endless mode included
• Unlimited gameplay with freestyle mode
• Extremely high replayability value, time flies with each round of the game
• OS 3.0 READY: iPod music library access, email a challenge from the game
• Online leaderboards, achievements, friends, chat using OpenFeint.
• High production value: 9 original music soundtracks, spatial 3D audio, voice-acting, hand-drawn graphics, intuitive controls, auto-save, auto-flip, fast-forward, vibrate, HQ graphics option

WHAT’S NEW in 1.4.1:

• Easier Siria quest (up to Mythic)
• Easier Helegom quest (up to Heroic)
• Fixed crash issue with Meteor Shower
• New advisor voices for Gardbridge and beyond
• DC comic (available from the Great Library)
• More tokens for subsequent quests (i.e. Tarnwood will gives more tokens than Silverkeep)
• Classic, Extended and Classic Extended will give tokens and exp rewards
• Extended and Classic Extended have been adjusted so they will get harder much faster
• Items with effects that all are not scalable by grade and rank are much cheaper now
• Items can get up to +10% to their attributes. Their prices also get some randomization, by -10% to +10%
• Meteor Shower spell now cost less to cast (100 mana)
• Vibrate after victory

Gameplay video
* youtube.com/watch?v=IUUZGyUGLOw

Walkthroughs, tips & tricks
* defenderchronicles.com/forums

Tweet us
* twitter.com/defchronicles

Defender Chronicles is developed by Menara Games and published by Chillingo Ltd.

What's New

• Easier Siria quest (up to Mythic)
• Easier Helegom quest (up to Heroic)
• Fixed crash issue with Meteor Shower
• New advisor voices for Gardbridge and beyond
• DC comic (available from the Great Library)
• More tokens for subsequent quests (i.e. Tarnwood will gives more tokens than Silverkeep)
• Classic, Extended and Classic Extended will give tokens and exp rewards
• Extended and Classic Extended have been adjusted so they will get harder much faster
• Items with effects that all are not scalable by grade and rank are much cheaper now
• Items can get up to +10% to their attributes. Their prices also get some randomization, by -10% to +10%
• Meteor Shower spell now cost less to cast (100 mana)

Defender Chronicles - Legend of The Desert King

更多...