Shake and Spell 3D 1.3

Category: Games
Price: $0.99 -> Free (iTunes)

Description:

** Shake and Spell 3D is FREE for a limited time **

Shake & Spell 3D is the hit sequel to the #1 social word game on the iPhone! Find words on an awesome 3D cube or kick it old school with a 2D grid of letters. Challenge your friends, meet new shakers and spellers through random play, or play single player. Unlock six AWESOME achievements that will put your spelling skills to the test. Shake your phone to scramble the letters and start searching for words. Build up your REPUTATION as a word ninja by playing with the community. Connect with FRIENDS with challenge play any time of the day.

Features:

- AWESOME 3D cube of letters; play a 2x2 cube or a 3x3 cube
- PLAY classic mode on a 4x4 or 5x5 board -- for all you old school Shake & Spell-ers
- Awesome FRIEND CHALLENGES -- we'll auto-discover all your friends!
- Slick FACEBOOK and TWITTER integration - tweet your achievements, challenge your Facebook friends!
- Cool ACHIEVEMENTS -- do you have the skills to unlock them all?
- Updated dictionary for the best accuracy

THANK YOU for making Shake & Spell classic one of the WORLDS MOST POPULAR SOCIAL GAMES!!

AS FEATURED IN USA TODAY

Shake & Spell Testimonials:

Great game on iPhone!!
100% awesome! A lot of fun to play and spell! :) -- Rahulnb

Sweet!
Having a great time playing this. Loving the multiplayer mode too! Looks great, plays well, I'd reccomend it! --reality416

Addictive Word Game!
This is a great game to play if you have a few minutes to spare. The daily challenge and the ability to play online makes the game pretty addictive.

The best free game I've played so far (I probably would have paid for it)!! Definitely recommended. -- bunton

USA TODAY:
"I usually play before I even get out of bed," says Akins, 54, of Louisville, who says a day without Shake & Spell leaves her with feelings of withdrawal. "I play every day."

What's New

- When sounds are off, iPod music will keep playing
- Bug fixes
- UI improvements
Shake and Spell 3D

更多...